We met in the library

>IF YOU UNDER 18 YEARS, THEN YOU NEED TO LEAVE THIS SITE IMMEDIATELY<


I saw your wonderful dark hair waving in the hot summer night, on the way back from the library to my dorm. I had seen you in that tight red dress time to time during the day, but there wasn't a chance to talk to each other. The wind took some of your sweet smell to me. I wanted to catch the chance to talk to you and speeded up my pace. 


"Hi, I am Harry. I saw you today, what are you studying here?" I looked into your eyes and a good conversation ignited. I can't even remember what we were actually talking about, but soon we got closer to each other and you asked me up to your dorm. 


The hot air in the room made us feel sweaty, made you wanted to have a shower. And you asked me, "Do you need a shower too?" - that came as a surprise, but I couldn't resist. In no time we were under the shover. 


Looking into your eyes, to your hard nipples of your boobs, to your half shaved vagina, made my penis hard, erect with a rose color that made you wanna to suck and taste my precum immediately, after the shower had started. 


I lifted you up again and kissed you. I also kissed your breast, I bite your hard nipples too. Your soft skin on my lips did made my cock even harder. Your beautiful shaped body and the glance of your pussy lips, made me wanted to lick and taste you there. 


I turned you against the hot water of the shower. The water ran over your breasts and gave you a warm massage. I gone down, my face behind your ass. The hot water ran over your back too as I first kissed your ass crack. I rimmed your ass hole and worked myself down to your beautiful big shaped pussy lips. I tasted your sweet juicy pussy. With my lips I bite one of your pussy lips and sucked harder on it. 


Your moaning made me just continue to lick you harder. With one hand I massaged you on your clit and hair over it. I put your pussy on my face and you leaned hard towards my tongue that pleasured you. 


To be continued… 



Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Erziehung für Dich