For Florence


>IF YOU UNDER 18 YEARS, THEN YOU NEED TO LEAVE THIS SITE IMMEDIATELY<



***Update***



Hi stranger. We don’t know each other, you don’t know that my name is Florence. Yes, I am teasing you. My pussy needs your attention. I am your wet dream. I love to show myself to you, especially in public. 


Your eyes run over my body. You strip me with your eyes. My nipples get hard when you look at me like this. I imagine you kissed me, starting on my long spread legs up to my pussy. I want to show myself to you, whoever you are. I feel this warmth inside my belly right now that is going more down. Feel an arousal between my legs, whenever I let you take a look under my short skirt. My slip would have been soaking wet, if I had been wearing any. 


I totally want to take my clothes off right now in front of everyone's eyes in this library. I can feel your eyes like a touch on my skin, sliding up and down. My pussy is wet, my hair sweaty, God I want you. 


One look in the right direction and you follow me to that bookshelf in the corner. Everyone can see, but I want them to see us. 


I can hear your deep breaths in my back, my heart is pumping hard. Your cock must be hard and pressing against those jeans. I am with my back to the wall so I can see that everyone is staring at us in the corner of the library. This is a turn on. 


My cream is running down my legs. You press me gently against the wall and go with your fingers inside my lips penetrating my pussy deeply. I moan. I can see this excited audience down the corridor. 


I touch over this bulge of a cock in your pants. God, stick it inside me, now. You make me feel so good, how are you doing this? Yeah, baby. I turn around and you slide up my skirt over my ass. Your cock is still in your pants, but pressing against me. I am exploding inside, I lean back with my ass so you need to decide to take him out. 


One zip, oh yes, you press your shaft in. Oh, oh, oh, am I just dreaming this? Inch by inch you fill up my pussy. I forget where we are. I just want you so bad. I say load and clear "fuck me hard, now". I hear chairs moving or is this the shelf he is bouncing me against? Fuck this, this is perfect. Moments passing like hours. I grip his cock with my pussy lips so he gets just more excited. His fucking makes a good sounding in this room. I can feel people standing up, coming closer. God, is this guy good. We both come to quick, but a huge huge load of his warm cum is pumping inside of me, while he keeps fucking me. I feel our audience is getting closer, maybe ten meters away. "Stop, come with me" I take his hand and we run, we take the fire escape with the broken door. We are in the ground floor. My laugh echoes behind us. Adrenaline is pumping through my vains. I feel his warm cum running down. 


Where we should go next? But before I could ask myself this question, some security guy of the library catches up on my hot stranger, whose cock felt so good inside of me. 


I have to find my way back to my car on my own then. The hot air of the summer feels really nice on my skin, especially after such a huge orgasm. 


My car is parked in the middle of the parking lots of the local supermarket. The heat of the air making me thirsty. I try to get into the car to get something to drink. My key slips out of my hands several times, I am a bit tipsy sometimes, but this is who I am, chaotic, but really fun. I have to go down to catch it from the ground. My skirt rolls up and shows the people walking by my freshly fucked, pink, creamy pussy. I hear comments like; "wow, what a sweet ass and look at these pussy lips." People ask my name, telephone number or if I was working here at the mall, just to get even a closer look at me. I don't mind, I pretty much love the extra attention from them. Even one of this horny father's hits a car, because he stared to much on my pussy. 


I open the door to the car and the steam of hot air comes blowing right at me. No chance of going inside yet, so I wait. The water is inside a coolbox down at the passenger seat.

What a great idea. I close my eyes to grab something from the box, the first thing I find isn't a water, it is a cool two inch thick glass dildo. 

I was searching for this one last night watching Netflix. 


The cool texture of this dildo made me aroused very much. I want to put this huge cold thing inside of me. I sit down behind the wheel and spread my legs wide apart. A cold shiver runs over me, but I want this kick right now. 


When I put the cold dildo on my pussy, my clit gets big and swollen. The dildo slides in my creamy hole. I breath sharply, my heart pumps to my throat. I can't believe I am sitting here masturbating in this dry heat. I put it deep inside and keep going. My body is sweating, but I have this cold thing inside my pussy. The lips are grippin it tight, sucking  on it. I get absorbed by this satisfying feeling, that I forget everything around me. I fingering myself more with the dildo. I leaned back and let go, I enjoy every moment of it. My wet pussy has this soaking sound, the passenger window is open. People passing by close enough to see and hear what I am doing. One guy is stroking his hard cock in a car nearby. All of it makes me want to come to drip out juice out of my pussy right before I cum. My legs are shaking so is my body. I grab again into the coolbox and let the water run over my heated body. I am all soaked up now. 


My shirt is stuck on me, it is difficult to pull it off with two hands. I take my skirt off too, people here seen me naked here anyway. With my Yoga bra I walk out of the car. 


On my way to the supermarket I throw it away too. I want to buy me some ice cream and new ice cubes for my coolbox. I have enough change, that would not be the problem. But now everyone's watching me. People's eyes follow me, staring at me. Faces falling off, mouths wide open and staring. I can see that men stand with a stiff hard cock in their pants watching me. I enjoy my cat walk to the entrance of the supermarket. My nipples get hard from all these people staring at me. Their eyes feel like touching me on my whole body. This is making as exciting as an orgasm. 


I get into the supermarket, but the security stops me, "Please stop my Lady, don't you know this is forbidden?" I try to explain, "my clothes were wet and dirty, I had to take them off". "In this case I let you enter only under special conditions. Let me explain them in more detail to you in my office after an inspection" 



To be continued 


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Erziehung für Dich